An AI-based Approach to IRS Tax Forms

Current vendors in the marketplace can only achieve 60% straight-through processing of IRS Tax Forms. Additional time and money must be spent for humans to capture the remaining 40% of values (note: In the case study's example,  there are over one thousand values that need to be captured). Our client wanted a scalable solution that can accurately extract all data from the Form 990, regardless of document format, structure and variability.

Client
•    A leading science and technology provider for government and enterprise
Problem
•    Current vendors can only achieve ~60% straight-through processing
Result
•    99%+ straight-through processing using our SinguAI platform







Test



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

2-Col, Right Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut. Ut ad minim veniam.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus etel ultrices posuere cubilia Curae.

IDP eBook.png

Intelligent Document Processing

Go beyond Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to get value from your unstructured data.

  • What is unstructured data
  • Limitations of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
  • Limitations of OCR
  • Data extraction key to optimizing business operations
  • Natural Language Processing
  • Real-Time AI without Data Scientists

Ut Enim Minima

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem!

Quis Autem Vel

Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit odit aut fugit!

Quo Voluptas

Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam!

Cconsectetur adipiscing elit...

Joanna C.

"Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio!"

Stanley T.

"Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi."

David W.

"Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis!"